- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Organizing a Speech Into Parts
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: db43380 in include_once() (line 1 of /home/studygui/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).
Breaking a speech into parts is a good way to make your speech more organized. If you are familiar with the parts of your speech, you are less likely to commit a mistake and you will deliver an effective speech. Here are ways on how you can break up your speech into parts.
The basic parts of a speech is the introduction, the body and the conclusion. If you stick to this basic format, it is easier for you to make your speech organized.
During the introduction, you have to make it clear that you really know your topic and you are confident about what you are saying. At this stage, you should not think about the rest of your speech and just completely focus on your introduction.
You have to be clear about the speech's theme and topic. Having a theme that is simple and easy to discuss makes your speech easier to organize. For a speech that is complicated, you always have to know the main points and focus on them. This is a great way to break the body into several parts.
Before giving your speech, you have to look at its body so that you would know how much time it would take to deliver the speech. If you are given enough time, you can even go to the details of your theme. However, if you don't have much time, it is better to convert all your main points into bullet points.
It would also be easier to organize your speech if you know what type of speech you are giving. The types of speech may include persuasive speech, informational speech and demonstrative speech.
Knowing your audience is also an important factor when organizing your speech into parts. If your audience gets bored easily and they are not too patient for long speeches, you may just go for the major points of the speech. If your audience are fully attentive and wants to hear the details clearly, then you can organize your speech with a lot details.
You should always select the most important points in your speech and make sure that it would make a big influence and make it stand out.
The conclusion of your speech should always drive home your point and that it would leave a big impression on your audience.