- Are You Ready for College Level English Class?
- Building The Right Environment For Study
- Causes of study stress and how to overcome them
- General study tips for new or returning students
- How To Deal With Study Stress
- How To Deliver A Speech To A Class
- How To Overcome Study Block
- How To Study In A Group
- How To Take Notes In Class
- How to Focus When Studying and Be Completely Prepared for Your Exam
- How to Study for an Exam, Without Cramming
- How to Work Together as a Group To Deliver a Group Presentation (General Tips)
- How to avoid study procrastination
- How to stay healthy for studying
- How to use the Internet to study
- Memory Tips For Studying
- Note Taking and Revision Tips
- Study Tips: Audiobooks and studying on public transport
- Three Essay Writing Tips And The Difference between Spoken English and Written English
- Common Themes in Literature
- Best Places To Study For An Exam
- Getting the Most Out of Your Studying Time
- How To Deliver A “High Distinction” Presentation
- Studying for a Science Exam
- Proper Ways to Take Notes When Reading
Sample Research Proposal Letter
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: db43380 in include_once() (line 1 of /home/studygui/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).
Sample Research Proposal Letter (Business Letter Format)
February 4, 2004
Mrs. Cindy Adams
Dear Mrs. Adams:
Every year I have the wonderful opportunity to write a research paper for English. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a key American President of the 20th Century, will be the focus of my upcoming paper. Roosevelt’s political charisma and vision for the future sustained America through the most severe economic depression in US history and led the country victoriously through World War II.
I understand that the research paper is to be my own personal work. Plagiarism is the action of using, without due acknowledgement, the thoughts, scholarship, or inventions of another person. I agree to provide enough information in my paper so that the reader can identify and refer to all the sources I have used in writing my research paper. I will turn in photocopies of all sources. I understand that all word-for-word quotations, any summaries, and any borrowed ideas that are paraphrased or mentioned must have cited sources. I promise not to rely on factual material gathered by any individual other than myself. I understand that plagiarism or turning in another person’s work at Vestavia Hills High School will result in a zero for the assignment with no make-up opportunities, and may result in disciplinary action by the school.
I also realize that failure to turn in this school-required research paper will result in my automatic enrollment in summer school where I will write a research paper before earning any credit for English this year.
Joey M. Smoey
Joey M. Smoey